Vinyl siding comes in many colors, textures, profiles, quality, and pricing. We assist you in making the most informed choice when it comes to selecting siding for your home. The Yanish team has many years of experience and use high standard installation techniques.
- Versatility with design elements
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Lightweight and easy to handle, making for quicker installation
- The color is through the material, so scratches and nicks won’t show up as well
- Vinyl is less likely than wood to trap moisture
- Repairing a damaged panel is fairly simple
Insulated vinyl is relatively new to the market and features a layer of polystyrene foam, providing an insulating value of R-2 to R-6. Adding this option can help a house achieve an Energy Star Qualification. It’s a great investment in the Upper Midwest if you are seeking to reduce heat loss.